“52 steps” is a non-commercial music project by step saturn involving the production of 52 musical pieces over the year of 2015, releasing a new one every week.
The idea is to provide some kind of a public “musical chronicles” displaying what tunes step saturn wrapped his brain around.
Click here for all releases of the 52 steps
52 steps Project Parameters:
- Stuff has to be finished by monday night (no matter how late).
- Stuff has to have been at least partially composed / produced / played since the previous release. Releasing an old track from last year does not count unless it has been significantly edited.
– There are no rules about what a “piece” could be. Might be a whole track, might be just a sound, a loop or an ambience.
– Output should be released on a regular basis, preferably one piece per week if possible.
– Any production method is accepted. Exploring variety in production techniques is encouraged.
– Any kind of collaboration with other artists (guest instrumentalists, remixes, tributes, etc) is encouraged.